Welcome to Maison de L’Oiseau –
Bed and Breakfast Brittany
Maison de L’Oiseau
6 Rue de Caradec – Josselin 56120
Brittany – France
Maison de L’ Oiseau is situated on the banks of the canal in the ancient ville of St Croix. A 400 year old Breton stone cottage tastefully restored. The accommodation consists of a family suite with double bed, child bed (up to 5 years) and a cot is available.
There is a private bathroom with shower, bidet, toilet and basin. Sky TV in room, wifi and complementary tea and coffee making facilities are offered. A continental breakfast, included in the room rate is served on the patio allowing you to soak up the morning sunshine.
We offer a variety of beer and wine for you to enjoy on those endless sunny evenings.
We also have an additional twin room which can be used by members of the same family (sharing the main room bathroom).
We pride our selves in offering a comfortable, independent and pleasant service at very competitive rates. For those of you who are travelling by sea with Brittany Ferries we may also be able to arrange a discounted price.
Directions to Maison de L’Oiseau
- From the East or the south, head for Ploermel and the RN24, in the direction of Lorient around 10km look for the junction Josselin est.
- Take off here and advance toward the Centre de Ville.
- Down the hill about 2km you now start to enter the old town narrow streets houses very close to the roadside. Keep passing through shops either side down the hill a bakery on the right and opposite a Restaurant ( La Sarazine ).
- Make a sharp left turn down on to the canal road and ahead you will see the Chateau.
- Slow down and enjoy the view on the right a bridge over the canal on the bank a large hotel, Le Hotel du Chateau.
- Turn first right as if going into the hotel car park pass this and 100m on the right are black gates this is Maison Oiseau (The Bird House)